Tuesday 3 November 2015

Something Borrowed - Magazine Pick

 
Magazine Pick
(Borrowed from the Times Style mag!)

Just saw this feature in the Times Syle Magazine and it really stood out to me!

I had a little look at all the autumnal eyeshadow shades and was very impressed :) They are such easy and wearable colours and I'm sure you could get a good smokey eye out of them. 

I was also happy at the range of prices used, as they are not all high end products and brands, there are a lot of affordable items there too! Yay!


Rundown...

So I took my favourite products from the list and thought I would give you my views about them and a link to buy them too!



This was the first one to stand out to me on the page! In the magazine, it has the lid open so you can't see the brand. I thought it was going to be an expensive one but was pleasantly surprised to see it is just at £4.50 per item. It is a really rich shade and would be great for a really deep and dark eyeshadow look if you applied it to the full lid. I'm sure it would make a nice smokey eye too applied to the crease!



I really like this pallete because it has really strong colours within the set. Often you can buy palletes that don't have dark enough browns for example, which is okay but means you can't do a really dramatic look. I love the tones they have included... It's so nice! But is quite a lot of money :( Priced at £46, it may have to be on your Christmas wish list!


I'm going to be honest, I didn't actually realise this was an eyeBROW product at first! That's okay though because it's still pretty cool. You can choose from a number of different shades to suit your colouring. As well as this, the fact it is a gel is great because it will be easier to apply and you can really build it up depending on how bold you want to go! This little pot is priced at £19.50.

Hope you liked my choices from this article, it really stood out to me on the whole and so thought I would share my favourites with you! Have a lovely day :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment