Thursday 29 October 2015

Something New - Zara Tricolour Combined Sweatshirt


I did a bit of shopping at my favourite shop Zara at the beginning of the week and I found this super stylish sweatshirt.


I think it is great! Priced at £22.99, I think it is one of Zara's bargain items, as sometimes their clothing can be fairly expensive, but they do always tend to have a range of items that are great prices which I like very much :)

This garment is lovely with the three materials/colours and I feel it is a great item to have for Autumn because of the tones and the individuality. 

Don't really know what else to say about it, so I've added some more pictures! There is also a link to buy at the top (In the title)

Happy Thursday! 


2 comments:

  1. Very interesting clothing piece!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes I thought so too! Thank you for reading :) x

      Delete