Friday 23 October 2015

Something Borrowed - Paloma Faith Copy Cat

Paloma Faith Copy Cat

When I was about 16, I was so in love with Paloma Faith's style. I thought her hair and makeup was fantastic and so different, so I thought I'd make it my aim in life to look like her. 

Yes, it's funny I know, but I'm sure we've all done it...! (Well maybe not with Paloma, but hey ho)


I went to the extremes of dying my hair ginger, analysing all of her makeup looks and even cutting a full fringe once in order to achieve her look. 

When I look back on this it does make me laugh! Despite the fact I can safely say that I am out of this phase, I do still like trying out makeup looks and seeing how makeup can completely change your appearence. It's crazy really, but quite fun if you've got a bit of time on your hands and a creative mood!

So what I want to know is if any of you have had a stage in your life when you have tried so hard to look like someone. If so, who were they? It would be great to see pictures too if you have any! 

Thanks for reading, catch you later x


1 comment: