Friday 27 November 2015

Something You - A Very Simple Nail Look...

Hope you are all having a wonderful last day of the week! Tomorrow is the weekend so we can all be happy :)

I thought I would post a little simple nail look for you all to copy! It is so simple that I don't think I can even call it a tutorial, but it is pretty so I thought I'd share <3

Step One: Firstly using a dark red nail polish just paint 1-2 coats. You can even alter this look by using a dark blue or purple instead, whichever you fancy most!


Step Two: Using Lottie London's nail polish in To and FROW, just paint over the base coat. You'll only need one coat of this as there is a lot of glitter coverage! 
*You may want to apply a clear coat over the top, as it isn't as shiny as you might like.

Step Three: Oh wait... That's it! It's really that simple ;)

Hope you like this, let me know what you think! Happy weekend for tomorrow xxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow I love the top glitter coat! Never heard of Lottie London nail polish before!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I love it it's so pretty!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete