Wednesday 13 January 2016

Something You - Scrunchies...

Hello!

Sorry it's been a while... a year even ;) (I had to say it!) I hope you all had a wonderful festive season, now that it is all out of the way, I am focused on my blog again as I feel it has had rather a long Christmas break. 

I was having a think about what I could do for my first post back kind of thing, and had a think about something I've wanted and have been meaning to get into for a little while. That is scrunchies! 
When I say "get into" I mainly mean because I don't think I'm cool enough yet to wear them, but they're certainly something I want to start wearing this 2016.

Topshop have some really cute colours available. Considering they are mainly priced at £4, you may want to be careful when selecting the colour you want (Unless you got loads of money for Christmas and want to bash out!)

Here is a small selection with buy links from their website: Topshop Scrunchies
All of these styles should be on that page. Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment