Thursday 15 October 2015

Something You - All About Those Bags...

All About Those Bags...

I've gathered together some rather nice bags to show you that I'm really liking at the moment for different reasons and I think you'll love them too! If you want to see where you can buy one, I have put links in the titles of each bag, just ask me if you need help :)

Let me show you them...!




River Island Structured Tote Handbag - £42.00 

This one caught my eye firstly because of the gorgeous colours! (I then found out you can also get it in a black and caramel colour which is also fab!!!)

The straps are removable and it is quite a big bag which is always handy to lose things in... No really it is great and that is why I've picked it :)  

The only thing I am disappointed about is that it isn't leather, I usually like to go for leather bags, but this is still lovely!






ASOS Leather Backpack - £28!


This is a fantastic price for a real leather backpack! I have a black backpack at the moment similar to this and it is really handy... 
Backpacks are very in at the moment and they are so easy to carry round which makes these a great choice. 

They have some other bags like this one, so have a look at their website and see what you think! (Link in this title)













Zara Leather Clutch - £69.99

This bag is a fair bit more money than some of the other that I have picked, so maybe you could add it to your Christmas wishlist... but if you are lucky enough to get your hands on one of these then, well, lucky you! 

I absolutely love the pattern on this bag, the animal print is very stylish and will add another element to your outfit. It is just a clutch, so you will have to be sparing in what you take with you, but does that matter when the bag is so lovely?










Urban Outfitters Simple Tote Bag - £39 £20

The reason I love this bag is because it is so practical and just great all round (not just because it's on sale)

With the new extortionate 5p shopping bag charge this bag will come in really handy to give you some extra room to put some of your shopping items in. 
These bags are also excellent for overnight stays or for hand luggage as they have a lot of room!

I have a great tote bag that I use when I go on holiday, and thankfully, it fits an extra jumper in for when you get off the plane in England...

You should hurry if you want this bag, because it is on sale and I'm not sure how long it will last :)






Thank you for reading, I hope you liked my bag choices! Let me know if you need any help with the links. The prices are correct to the date published.

Jelaca x 

2 comments:

  1. The ASOS backpack is beautiful! I just wish it was a little bigger!

    MadeFromBeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! It is definitely on the small side :(

      Delete