Monday 19 October 2015

Something Through - Blemish Corrector Wars...

Blemish Corrector Wars... 
 

 Manuka Doctor Blemish Cream VS Witch Blemish Stick

These are two products that I have had for quite a while. (As you can probably tell from the photos!) They are both blemish correctors, one is a cream from Manuka Doctor and the other a stick from Witch...


I really do love the Manuka Doctor products, their ApiClear range is great and I really want to try some of their other items. 

Confession: I initially bought this product because I saw that Millie Mackintosh uses the range (!) and she is fab so I thought I would get myself some of their blemish cream... 

I have been generally very impressed. The 25ml tube has lasted a while as you only need to use a small amount each time.
It is quite a gentle treatment and you have to have patience to continue using it a few times each day until the blemish clears, but it is a very good quality product and is more hygienic than the Blemish Stick, as you don't have to keep touching the skin with the tube, you take the amount out you need each time.

I am particularly sad that this has nearly run out :(





This is quite a cheap alternative to the Manuka Doctor Blemish Cream, at Boots it is currently priced at £2.59 which is a great price. 

I feel this really does the job, it will dry out any single blemish you may have fairly quickly. However if you have sensitive skin, I would suggest Manuka Doctor's, as this is slightly more harsh and drying. 

This comes in a stick which you have to push up from the bottom, and you apply the blemish stick directly to the affected area. In this way, this is less hygienic, as you are using the stick over again which could build up bacteria. 

Seeing as it was such a good price though, I would consider buying this again if I were restricted to a budget!


Overall, I would say both have some great strengths! For people with very oily skin, I would suggest the Witch Blemish Stick, as it is a good price and works well.
However, if you want to treat yourself to more of a quality product, then I think Manuka Doctor's Blemish Cream is definitely worth it. The ingredients they use are top quality and my skin feels better for using this :)

I hope this has been helpful for you if you are considering buying a blemish solution product! Both are great! Let me know if you have any questions! 

Jelaca x

No comments:

Post a Comment