Monday 12 October 2015

Something Through - Max Factor Clump Defy

 This mascara is nearly coming to an end! :(

I bought this after having tried other Max Factor mascaras before and I really like this!
Normally when I put mascara on I have to use eyelash curlers because otherwise the mascara goes clumpy. However this mascara I can apply with no prep and it goes on almost perfectly without clumps! (Hence the name...)

It has quite hard bristles which I used to avoid before, but have really come round since using this and some of Max Factor's other mascaras, I think that all helps with achieving no clumps.
Another thing I really like about this is that the wand is bowed and therefore enables a really easy application and makes your lashes look great!

It is currently sold at £10.99 in Boots stores and I definitely think it is worth it. It is as good as any of the higher priced mascaras I have tried and sometimes Boots even do a 3 for 2 deal which makes it even better (they are at the moment!), so in my opinion, it is very good value for money :)

Thank you for reading! x

No comments:

Post a Comment