Tuesday 24 October 2017

Rimmel VoxBox!

Hey there!

I wanted to share with you about my latest VoxBox that I got free through Influenster... I was so excited when this came through the post (It was my first one!), I had been really looking forward to trying their foundation in particular.

A lot of foundations I have tried recently have been fairly heavy and have not made my skin feel very fresh or natural so when I first used Rimmel's Lasting Finish Foundation, I was sooooo happy!
It has an interesting applicator like a lipgloss wand (It probably has a proper name, sorry) which actually makes it so much easier to apply.
The foundation itself really is very lasting! It doesn't clog my skin at all and it gives a gorgeous finish. I am so happy with it.

I also got their concealer which I do really like, but wasn't quite so excited about. I like the actual product when applied very much, however I feel like the sponge applicator didn't dispense the concealer very well sometimes and so made it hard to use.

Two products were included within the package as an extra... One was a beautiful Moisture Renew Lipstick in the shade, Vintage Pink which I actually already own (I love it so much!) it's such a pretty and unique colour, it has a purple tone but not too much, helping it to be a great everyday/workwear shade. I would definitely recommend it!
The second was their Sculpting Palette which includes a highlighter, bronzer and blush, it's a nice set actually and is good to have everything in one. They are all really nice colours too so I have been using them all daily! (I'm a bit of a newbie to highlighters, so I approve of this!)

So that's my review of my Rimmel products within my VoxBox! I have been really happy with each of these and incorporate them into my daily makeup looks. The only thing I am not so keen on is the fact Rimmel test on animals :( I have just started to become more and more aware of this and so from now on will make sure I look out for the non cruelty to animals symbol <3

Let me know what you think and if you've tried any of these products! Also if you have any questions about Influenster then feel free to ask away :)

Jessica x

No comments:

Post a Comment