Friday 17 June 2016

SO EXCITED! Real Techniques Brushes

Hello, hello, hello!! 

I am so excited because today my Real Techniques Brushes finally arrived! Waiting for a delivery is just the most frustrating thing... Especially when it is something to do with makeup :))


I ordered the Nic's Picks set, which includes the following brushes:
  • Duo-Fiber Face Brush
  • Cheek Brush
  • Angled Shadow Brush
  • Base Shadow Brush
  • Eyeliner Brush
 I mainly ordered this set because I had wanted the Eyeliner Brush - There were a few other sets which included this brush... Or I could buy it as a single brush (Which is wayyy more expensive), but this set stood out to me! 
I liked the fact there was a range of brushes, with face ones as well as just eye brushes. The main reason I wanted the Eyeliner Brush was to use it for my eyebrows :)

Any of the brushes I have to do my eyebrows with at the moment are too chunky, and this doesn't work for doing intricate and detailed brows. This one is a lot more refined and helps to create very fine lines! 
Some of the other brushes look fab too... Especially the Cheek Brush (Which is exclusive to this set) and the Base Shadow Brush

Who else has got this set? Have you tried the Eyeliner Brush? What are your favourite Real Techniques brushes?

Looking forward to hearing your replies! 

Jelaca x

No comments:

Post a Comment