Tuesday 10 November 2015

Something You - What Caught My Eye...

What Caught My Eye...

Today I picked up a fabulous free copy of Boots magazine (Free for Advantage Card holders!). As I was flicking through it I was so impressed with Diane Kruger's dress for Cannes this year that I thought I just had to do a post about it because it is so gorgeous!

She looks like a princess quite honestly... Even better, the dress seems like it could have been inspired by Elsa from Frozen (I wouldn't be surprised). It is a beautiful glistening full length Prada gown with a halterneck in a pale blue colour with a soft trailing drape like Elsa's! (Not sure Prada would appreciate me saying that).

Anyway, I will be quiet now and let you appreciate the wonder of this dress!

Jessica x

9 comments:

  1. Stunning dress! I wonder what the back looks like! Thanks for sharing!
    www.streetmadonna.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it is so pretty! I always wish I have events where i need to dress up that pretty!

    Would love if you check out my blog! Just followed you on twitter and instagram :)
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yes me too! I never do though :(
      And aww thank you Angela! I will have a look!

      Delete
  3. Love this dress! It's gorgeous :)

    www.lindseyginge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is so pretty!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this dress is so lovely! I love Diane, she's so classy. :) Thanks for sharing! x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, it's definitely a show stopping dress. She looks absolutely gorgeous!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  7. OWHH she looks so perfect
    love this dress

    kiss
    new post http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/2015/11/5-winter-skin-care-tips.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous dress <3

    Chiara

    http://www.culturewithcoco.com

    ReplyDelete