Sunday 24 July 2016

Most Wanted

Hey there,

So I was just doing a bit of online shopping when I thought to myself... I'm doing a bit too much online shopping :| Don't we all have that moment? Or do some of you have better control?! (Hats off to you if so!)

That led me to write this blog post, my most wanted items! I thought I would put them on a list and if I still want them in a week or two then I guess they're not going anywhere :)
Here they are:

Jelaca Blogs



















I found this on ASOS as they normally have some good makeup deals. At the moment this one is reduced from £10.99 to £7.69 which is a nice amount off if you need a new primer! 
Has anyone tried this? Let me know what you think!



















Everyone knows how popular these are at the moment! I'd really like to find one because they look super cool... Plus it's always fun buying new swimwear :) The summer is only just beginning!
I found this one from Missguided, it's only £10 for the top which I thought was pretty good!





















You see a lot of the regular black suede band choker necklaces which are cool, but this is a little different to the norm and caught my eye. It's a really pretty chain with a lovely square pendant in the middle. It's only £5 at ASOS and they're still doing free delivery! I have been inspired a lot recently by Stephanie Pratt's Instagram page... She has some lovely necklaces :)

4. elf Studio Flawless Finish Foundation
















 


Now, I don't know about you, but when I buy something it's usually based the reviews! I had a look on Youtube at some beauty blogger's reviews on this foundation and the few I saw said they really liked it. They mentioned it has good coverage and I am a little worried it may be slightly too heavy but would like to give it a go. It's only £7.50

5. Cushions...














Lastly I wanted to add something for the home. As you may know, (From my last post) I am going to be moving into my first flat on Tuesday! (Yayyyy!!) and so thought this would be fitting!
This gorgeous cushion is much too expensive for me, but was one of the most lovely patterns I had seen. This is Ralph Lauren and costs a whole £59 :'( If any of you are rich and lucky enough to be able to buy this gem, then the link is in the title above!

Thats all folks. Let me know your thoughts :)

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment