Friday 4 August 2017

Where have I been!?

Hi guys!

I hope you're all okay! The sunshine is actually out today for a change, I could to so far as to say it feels like summer! (Almost)

Well I thought I would do a post today to say I am so very sorry for deserting you all and not posting for what feels like a decade... I have been so busy with one thing or another so my mind unfortunately hasn't been on my blog.

I have been doing a lot on Instagram though and I'm really enjoying it! If you have it too do you fancy following each other? I really like to support the other makeup bloggers so always like to help and follow back where I can!

So if you're interested... http://www.instagram.com/jessicacantell

My latest post has been featuring a new book I've been reading called, 'The Last Letter From Your Lover' by Jojo Moyles - I love her books, she's such a good author. Have any of you got any good book suggestions?



Lovely to be writing with you again, hope to post again soon and do head over to Instagram too if you'd like to be friends there 😄

All the best,
Jessica x

No comments:

Post a Comment