Monday 28 August 2017

RoseGal Favourites

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone's been having a lovely couple of weeks since my last post, we have been having such amazing weather this last week, I've really enjoyed it! How about you?

I'm really excited to share with you a new online clothing store that I've found, they're called RoseGal and have got a super cool range of items!!

I've picked out a few of my favourite clothes for you to see along with their links (in case you like them too!!) along with a lovely discount code as a present from myself and RoseGal if you're interested!

Firstly...

High Neck Palm Print Bikini



I love this so much!! This is a high neck bikini and as you've probably noticed, these have been really in this summer, especially with the palm print design. I haven't really tried high neck bikinis until now but I think they're so different to the usual design and shape so a great choice if you want something a bit more unique.

Red Bikini


Seeing as its still summer (just about) and because I'm slightly optimistic that we will continue to have lovely weather, I thought that it would be okay to include another bikini that caught my eye!
I don't actually have a red one at the moment but have been looking out for one recently and I think this will be a good option! Its super cute and such a gorgeous shade that I just wish I had actually found it sooner...

Striped Jumpsuit

I loved this as soon as I saw it, the stripes really make it work so well and add to the fun, summery vibe. I find jumpsuits so good for warm holidays because they're really lightweight and cool to wear helping you not feel so overheated!!

Knot Bracelet
Lastly I wanted to share this simple yet charming gold knot bracelet... I think it is so cool and could really add the finishing touch to an outfit! I'm not sure if I prefer gold or silver jewellery these days but I really did like this so wanted to show you too! They have other really nice styles too.

So that's a selection of some of my favourite things from RoseGal. Let me know what you think! They've got a summer sale on at the moment as you can see in the photo below, the discount code for an extra 10% off is RGEN

Enjoy!


Jessica x 

No comments:

Post a Comment