Friday 24 June 2016

EU Referendum - In or Out?

So there's been a lot of talk and anger about the result of whether or not we stay in the EU.
I don't know what your thoughts are on this and maybe I'm opening a whole can of worms by posting about this, I don't know!

I'll start by saying, what did you want to happen today? Did you vote yesterday?

I hope I am not criticized by sharing my thoughts on this... I know a lot of people on Facebook have been saying it is such a mistake and that they are so upset to have left! However, I am going to honestly say that I wanted to leave.

I know that there are a lot of scary things that could happen now that we have left, but I also feel that the Eurpean Union was beginning to get very controlling and we don't know what things they could restrict us with in the future. It's all up in the air at the moment and there is a lot of worry, but we have to let the dust settle as this is going to be a long process.

We are still European! I don't see why they wouldn't want us in the Eurovision - Australia were even in it the last two years! (Plus we're so fab, they'd miss us too much!) 

All I want to say really, is don't worry too much if you're upset about this... Britain is an amazing country and we have done such fantastic things in the past, so we can get through this.

Would love to hear your thoughts... Please don't be too mean to me! 
Oh, and I almost forgot. Poor David Cameron has lost his job, so I thought I'd share a sketch I did of him!


Hope you have a lovely rest of the day... Maybe now when people ask if you're an innie or outy they won't be talking about belly buttons?

Jelaca x

No comments:

Post a Comment